1 East Central Ave., South Williamsport, PA 17702 • 570-322-0743

About Us

Charles M. Noll Funeral Home has been serving our community since 1927. Founder John C. Noll received his license to practice funeral directing from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1917. With the help of his family, he opened a funeral home on 295 Main Street, South Williamsport, and deemed his purpose to fulfill the wishes, needs, wants, and desires of families requiring his services with the utmost integrity, honesty, dignity, and compassion.

John’s son, Charles M. Noll, joined the business in 1928, a responsibility he would hold until his death in 1973. At the time he died, Charles was well known and respected in the community as not only a funeral director, but as a photographer and videographer. He was also the founder of the Lions Club of South Williamsport, a philanthropist, and a member of many community organizations.

Charles’s wife, Elizabeth “Betty” M. Noll, remained active with the business well after her husband’s death in 1973. John Ohnmeiss, the current proprietor and supervisor of Charles M. Noll Funeral Home was hired in February of 1974. Betty died at the age of 92 in 2005, leaving her own celebrated legacy of service to the community.

Under the direction of John Ohnmeiss, today’s values hold as they were in 1927, to fulfill the wishes, needs, wants, and desires of families requiring the services of the Charles M. Noll Funeral Home with the utmost integrity, honesty, dignity, and compassion.